Today used by many yogis, malas are used to recite mantras while practicing meditation. The number 108 is considered a sacred number in traditions such as Buddhism & Hinduism. However, many people wear mala beads today as a symbol and reminder of their own journey, whatever it may be.
Hold your mala in your right hand, draped between your middle and index fingers. Starting at the guru bead, use your thumb to count each smaller bead, pulling it toward you as you recite your mantra. Do this 108 times, traveling around the mala, until you once again reach the guru bead.
You can also use this set of mala beads as a beautiful bracelet!
Agate stone plays an important role as it contains various properties.
- Agate enhances creativity and strengthens the intellect, making it a beneficial stone for both students and artists.
- Emotionally, agate gives courage, emotional strength, self-confidence, and dispels fears.
- Agate's most noticeable properties overall are balancing yin/yang energy, courage, protection, healing, and calming.
The Shah Education and Exploration Foundation works on projects dedicated to bringing knowledge to people, so we teamed up with some like-minded organizations who strive to explore and then educate people about inner, self-healing practices as well as the outer wonders of the cosmos, cultures, and sciences. Part of the proceeds will contribute to projects at Educationandexploration.org
Here are some of our favorite modern day mantras. Please share with us your favorite mantras!
"I am love."
"Smile and breathe"
"Be here, now."
Allowing the Universe to Guide You
"I am open to receiving universal gifts."
"Today, I choose joy!"
- Condition: Brand New
- Material: Pure Agate
- *Color: Three of the photos above we're professionally shot with a camera set to a high exposure. This picked up and amplified many of the various colors within the agate. Please refer to the primary photo where this Mala is depicted as a bracelet for the most realistic representation of the color. Thank you for your understanding!
- Size: 6mm (0.31") beads
- Size: 48cm (19") long, held end to end including tassel
- Size: 84cm (33") total circumference
- Weight: 40 g.
- Thread: Elastic
- Bead Count: This Mala is comprised of 108 beads
- Note: Beads wrap around average wrist 3-4 times.
- We do not ship to APO, FPO Address
We sell out often.
Consider buying two or more. Get one for yourself or your friends/family.
Click "Add to Cart" now to grab yours.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout through All Major CC or Paypal.
4 BONNES RAISONS DE NOUS FAIRE CONFIANCE